The Workshop will cover:
- Deciding on an image to use and what part of the image you want to weave.
- Using your selected image you will choose fibres to represent the feeling and mood of your image.
- Shown winding techniques to help to decide on the blend of colours that you will use.
- Using a pre-warped loom, you will be shown how to weave and to translate your wool winding into basic weave to create your own weaving.
- You will be shown how to finish off your weaving by knotting and decoration.
All you need to bring along is yourself, all fibre and equipment is supplied.£45 per person including lunch (max. of 10 people).
For more information on Janet please visit her web site here
If you have any special dietary requirements please enter them in the additional information box during checkout or contact us