Whether you're partial to a loud print or prefer to layer plainer pieces, there's a means of keeping warm (stylishly) for everyone this season.
Here are a few ideas for both men and women on what woolly garments you can create and wear to wrap up warm this Winter: Roll Neck
- Make something different this Winter and add a neck piece to your knitted jumper for extra warmth.Sweater Dress
- to keep you cozy and stylish in the colder months.Graphic Knitwear
- Punchy statement knitwear was the champion of autumn/winter 2015 runways, so join the club and make your own with any colour of your choice!Military Scarf
- To carry the military theme through to knitwear, opt for fatigue green wool and create pocket detailing and cable-knitted sleeves.Checked Gloves
- Keep your hands warm on bonfire night whilst also oozing style!Wool Skirt
- The wool skirt is your go-to garment in the cooler months.The Staple Cardigan
- This is the must have garment for any knit enthusiast.Shawl
- These are super chic and another perfect way to get your knitwear fix.Wool Poncho
- it's a wardrobe staple and is a bit like wearing a cozy blanket.
Which of our key knitwear trends will you be getting on board with? Tweet us @worldofwool
Source: Fashion Beans