Costume jewellery is readily available from every high street fashion outlet, but if you want to make a statement with a piece that is far more individual, then you could always make it yourself!
But where should you begin? To point you in the right direction, we've outlined where to look to find the latest trends, and what the key influences are for this year.
- Fashion clothes, shoes and accessories on catwalk
- Trade shows such as Craft, Hobby + Stitch.
Key Trend Influences:
- Small pendant necklaces but worn in multiple layers
- Nature - jewellery embellished with birds, bees and butterflies.
- Large bold statement collars in ethnic colours
- Statement earrings in bold colours.
Some of our customers are already using our products to create some fabulous jewellery pieces (as pictured), and we have some great felting kits
and wonderful dyed wool tops
to help to get you started.