10. Spray again and pull some more tufts; place these across once again.
11. Then pull some tufts and arrange them in a circular pattern, just like before.
12. Once again, place some tufts across, and spray generously.
13. Once you have placed down your net and rubbed again, flip over and fold over the tufts. By this point, your project will probably be getting very soapy, but it's all part of the fun, and your hands will be super soft at the end!
14. Now get your twine or string, and cut roughly two metres off. Then tie round as shown.
15. Now repeat the process, layering up tufts twice more of EACH side, before another layer of twine. Then two more layers of tufts on each side, and you’re ready for the easy part! Make sure your pod finishes on a layer of wool fibres.
Dyed Merino Tops are perfect for hand spinning and felting projects.
We have 100 precision dyed solid colours to choose from.
Dyed Merino Superfine Tops are perfect for hand spinning and felting projects.
We have 10 precision dyed solid colours to choose from.
Blue Face Leicester TopsClick on your choice of colour below